In the competitive world online, the importance of a strong website continues to grow. To help make your business presence improve on the Internet, we thought we would bring you some tips and hints on how to create, build and maintain a successful website.
• Stay secure from hackers – make sure your web host has built-in security for your site, and almost as importantly, back-up your site offline.
• Make sure that your page loads quickly – nothing frustrates would-be customers more than waiting to see information.
• Collect emails from customers visiting your site to use for future promotions/newsletters.
• Be consistent with publishing new content – be it daily, weekly or monthly. It’s sometimes hard to stick to – but worth it!
• Use your logo – in a high resolution – one each page and where possible link it to your home page for easy navigation.
• Keep it clutter free – it’s easy to want too much going on, but give visitors a chance to absorb things without overloading them with images, flashing pictures or animated calls to action.
• Use good quality photographs to illustrate your product or service. As your business evolves, change these photos. Think of your website as your shop window…
• Choose a font that is easy to read and remember that potential customers view sites on a variety of devices so a very small font may be hard to decipher on a tablet or smart phone.
We realise that this list only covers some of the main points regarding websites but it should be helpful to businesses out there who are looking to improve and enhance what they have online already.
What is definitely helpful to companies is joining an online business directory, such as EWNGETSIT.com. The site is clear & simple to use, and will help drive potential clients to the home page of each company listed. With space for logos, links to websites and room for photographs – it is THE directory for businesses in Spain.
The Euro Weekly News Media Group is well-placed in the expat community to help you get the most out of promoting your business online. Our online Spanish Business Directory has great internet presence, and with us you can promote your website, Facebook and Twitter pages with ease.
Let ewngetsit.com give you visibility across the Costas and Southern Spain by actively promoting your business. Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter now to become part of our online community.
EWNGETSIT.com is the newest and brightest professional online business directory for any business based in Spain. Not only does this Spanish business directory attract clients to you, it is backed up by the power of the Euro Weekly News media group.
EuroWeeklyNews, Spain´s biggest English newspaper, with six newspapers read by half a million people every week; together with the EuroWeeklyNews website packed full of Spanish news, point directly to this site, guaranteeing plenty of online interest for our clients.
We offer flexibility and can tailor listings to individual business needs. You may enter your business into several categories to increase your business opportunities.
We offer ongoing support ensuring you are always in control of the information in the listings for an annual fixed fee. Professional business listing service by EWN Group.
To make sure your business is listed into the best business directory Spain, and guarantee top search engine results, please contact us for more information.