Bill Gates is a name known to most of us – co-founder of Microsoft, business magnate, philanthropist and very wealthy individual.
He is less well-known for a range of predictions he made back in 1995, many of which have come true. In a book titled 'Business @the Speed of Thought', his forecasts included:
• Automated price comparison sites will be developed, making it easier to find the cheapest products for all industries – moneysupermarket.com and comparethemarket.com are two of the most well known.
• People will carry around small devices that allow them to stay in touch and do electronic business, check news, see flights they have booked and just about anything else on these devices – the smartphone and now the smartwatch are part of everyday life.
• People will pay their bills and take care of their finances online - PayPal has almost 175 million registered users worldwide (1st quarter of 2015).
• Private websites for your friends and family will be common – allowing you to chat and plan events - Facebook, need we say more?
• Software will recognise your activites online and suggest activities, discounts and special offers to you – Expedia will offer customers deals based on past purchases while Google Ads offers promotions based on the user's location and interests.
Here at EWNGetsIt.com we do not pretend to be able to predict the future. What we can say with confidence is that if you want your business to be found online by the English-speaking community, then you need to be part of an online directory.
It’s also a good way to build your website’s domain authority, because directory listings will increase the number of backlinks to your website—helping you show higher in search results, which can ultimately bring in new leads for your business. Contact the team at EWNGetsIt.com today – and ask about an annual listing in the best business directory in Spain.
EWNGETSIT.com is the newest and brightest professional online business directory for any business based in Spain. Not only does this Spanish business directory attract clients to you, it is backed up by the power of the Euro Weekly News media group.
EuroWeeklyNews, Spain´s biggest English newspaper, with six newspapers read by half a million people every week; together with the EuroWeeklyNews website packed full of Spanish news, point directly to this site, guaranteeing plenty of online interest for our clients.
We offer flexibility and can tailor listings to individual business needs. You may enter your business into several categories to increase your business opportunities.
We offer ongoing support ensuring you are always in control of the information in the listings for an annual fixed fee. Professional business listing service by EWN Group.
To make sure your business is listed into the best business directory Spain, and guarantee top search engine results, please contact us for more information.